Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to our first ever Blog !!






















I hope you enjoy sharing in our family experiences via blog.

Today the boys had their karate graduation. After 6 weeks, they were able to graduate from white belt to yellow belt Dragons! I was amazed at how they were able to focus and learn the techniques. Maybe karate will be in one of their futures???!!!

Afterwards, we were off to cousin Emily's 6th birthday party! Happy Birthday, Em! (I need to remember to bring my camera and take more pictures at family events!)

3 comments:

SandyP said...

It's nice to see pictures of the U-boys and share more in thier daily lives as I live several states away. Although I've finally found paradise, the one thing I miss the most is being close enough to the family "C" and visit more. This is a GREAT way to stay in touch. Thanks "D," for caring enough to use this innovative technology in the family!

Jenn said...

Congrats on starting up!! I am sure that you will make me look bad by posting often!! :O) Great picture of the boys!!
You will be surprised how you will now carry your camera everywhere and take shots of the most random events....just to blog about them!!

L'Idiot said...

Excellent picture! I am sure Nik can teach them a thing or two.